Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Achievement Report - March 23, 2013

My achievement hunting this week has been limited to three games:

The recent Tomb Raider reboot (review forthcoming) has taken up most of my time.  I still have several time-consuming multiplayer achievements to mop up, plus a couple story mode things that I missed, necessitating another playthrough.  Most of the story mode achievements are pretty straightforward, but the multiplayer is quite a grind, requiring many matches to reach the necessary rank.  I'll try to clean it up in the next couple weeks, but I think the multiplayer is going to take a long time to finish...

I've also been playing a lot of StarCraft II, although that one doesn't help my team with the Great TrueAchievement Score Challenge.  I'm slowly approaching the elusive 1000 wins achievements (one for each race option in both solo and team multiplayer matches), and I'm inching towards the maximum level for each race in Heart of the Swarm.

Also, in the Kingdom of Loathing, I finished my second Avatar of Jarlsberg run and started my third.  It's going quite well, now, with that second run down to 9 days.  The next should be better, as I've had access to  a much better diet since day 1.  I'm hoping for something in the realm of 6-7 days, so we'll see.

Not really a whole lot of achievement progress this week, but enough to be (somewhat) respectable.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment